CTS Lansdowne’s facilities have transformed the Colosseum – a proven symphonic hall, with a long heritage of orchestral recording – into one of the largest facilities of its type in Europe.
A musically sympathetic and huge-sounding acoustic – appreciated by musicians, engineers, directors and producers from around the globe.
Space for a 130-piece orchestra, as well as a 100-voice choir.
- Multi-format recording
- Permanent control room, with 5.1 monitoring & AMS Neve digital console
- Communication links for international remote working, with multiple ISDN2e circuits
- Extensive microphone collection – vintage, classic & contemporary
- Compton 3-manual pipe organ, configurable as church organ or theatre console
- On-site parking, catering & technical support, with accommodation nearby
- Fast road & rail links to central London
- Easy access to London Heathrow airport