Rest & Recreation
For those involved with longer-term film projects at the Colosseum, or simply needing overnight accommodation, there are several hotels in the area. The choice includes the Best Western White House in the town centre, Hunton Park, the historic mansion house hotel to the north of the town, as well as the Hilton Watford and Ramada Jarvis hotels close by.
Please contact us for any advice and assistance regarding accommodation at our preferential rates: click here to email Sharon Rose, or telephone +44 (0)20 8846 9444.
Bars and Pubs
- Bar:me – club atmosphere, with DJs in the evenings
- Dunnings Bar – friendly bar with an Irish flavour and good Guinness
- The Horns – dating from 1752, the oldest pub in Watford, with food and live music
- Mac’s Bar – big screen sports, pool table and outdoor seating
- Nascot Arms – Green King beer and good atmosphere
- O‘Neill’s – part of the Irish pub chain
- Revolution Bar – said to be one of Watford’s coolest venues, with DJs on several nights
- Walkabout – a bar with an Australasian flavour